The Pishbol Cart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my old days....

2 posters

Go down

In my old days.... Empty In my old days....

Post by EiennoYume 4/14/2008, 6:15 am

Back when I was still drawing vigorously, I had pictures drawn each month or even just weeks, compared today that I rarely had time bonding with my pencils. Here are some of my drawings in chronological order. (Though some are not very exact in date)

Oh and... I am to display everything in my post. So it might take a while loading. So if anyone can tell me how to minimize already-big images you are welcome.

Done for Valentines day 2006
You can see here my drawing of flowers, best fit for Valentines. I have drawn the Valentines flower having "life" as a theme. This was my first time drawing flowers in groups

Character sketch: done midyear 2006
Here is my first great attempt in drawing a protagonist in my ideas. As you can see, his proportions are that of a kid, despite his age as a mid-schooler (Sophomore high school in Philippine curriculum), which is a mistake for drawing body proportions. Plus this marked one my first attempts in shading.

Character sketch: done Christmas 2006
After being sharped in drawing flowers, I managed to draw a lady along with these flowers. This is drawn with the theme of "Nature", despite being Christmas at that time.

And finally,
A fairy: done summer 2007
my "latest" uploaded creation, drawn with the theme of "Fantasy". This was my first attempt in drawing fairy wings and also a fairy.

EiennoYume
Initiate

Number of posts : 9
Location/Province : Quezon City, Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

In my old days.... Empty Re: In my old days....

Post by Pharan 4/15/2008, 10:39 pm

Hey! These aren't that old. XD

But it's cool that there's a pretty big difference between your work in 2006 and in 2007.
And I love the level of detail on your Valentines flowers. I still don't think I have the patience for something like that. haha!

upload something older! Something we can all laugh at.
Pharan
Pharan

Number of posts : 74
Location/Province : Cebu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://sobriquetsketchblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EiennoYume 4/16/2008, 5:35 am

Not old?! But I feel like I have drawn them so verrrrry looooooooong ago. Anyways, Admin-sama didn't state anything about how old our pics should be... >_<

hmmm.... older, I'll see what I can do. But I think the oldest in my album is dated 2003, and I those were pictures in which I utilized the "Copy-Draw Jutsu"

EiennoYume
Initiate

Number of posts : 9
Location/Province : Quezon City, Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharan 4/16/2008, 6:00 pm

A one-year-old drawing isn't that old! That is unless, for some reason, your rate of improvement is just insanely fast. I actually haven't seen any of your more recent drawings.

(The fairy looks like Nia from Gurren Lagann)
Pharan
Pharan

Number of posts : 74
Location/Province : Cebu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://sobriquetsketchblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down