The Pishbol Cart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My history *bad pics-__-*

3 posters

Go down

My history *bad pics-__-* Empty My history *bad pics-__-*

Post by mendics 4/20/2008, 3:33 pm

Okay first things first please bear my old drawing since they really bring me pain to share them.. Laughing but as all artists say "everyone starts with something and that something for me is here"
my moto: "always look for a way to improve"

Well to get things started i have to say something about my drawing history which started seriously when i was in grade 7 it continued up to now..

anyways here are my artworks when i was in grade 7 (2003-2004):
My history *bad pics-__-* 7grade
My history *bad pics-__-* 7grade4
Summary of pic: its a comics(2 but kinda the same) i made (ragna of course or sorta..) together with my friends. not much to look but yeah. oh and i kinda removed the words, i'm kinda not good with plot making so its bad.. better for you guys not to see.

Heres another one when i was in 1st year highschool (2004-2005):
My history *bad pics-__-* 1st
Another comics and yes its about ragna again , it was a hit back then now i hate it. Anyways i think i improved there..

Last edited by mendics on 4/20/2008, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

mendics
Pishbol novice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

My history *bad pics-__-* Empty Re: My history *bad pics-__-*

Post by EiennoYume 4/21/2008, 6:02 am

Pharan wrote:Dude, this section is for old drawings. I don't think these latest drawings belong here. (Also, it might be useful to move them since your post already has a lot of pictures in it... amounting to well over 1 MB... and that's kind of a pain for people with slow connections.)
Errr ah, isn't 2003-2004 old enough? Or maybe this section is really meant for those dated 1990's.

Since these are "ancient scribbles" I find it pointless to give critique. Although, I noticed that you overlayed a white correction paper (?) on the texts. May I ask why?

Ragna-style medievals sure were a trend in the old days.

EiennoYume
Initiate

Number of posts : 9
Location/Province : Quezon City, Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharan 4/21/2008, 9:33 pm

No. Actually, Eienno, mendics originally posted some drawings from 2007-2008 (which were really good, actually. you should post them in the other sections, mendics.) but he edited them out already.

Were you part of the whole Ranga-style medieval wave, Eienno? XD

It's cool that Mendics already had a lot of practice with backgrounds and speed lines, even back then.
Pharan
Pharan

Number of posts : 74
Location/Province : Cebu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://sobriquetsketchblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mendics 4/21/2008, 9:40 pm

well i kinda erased them cause it was embarrassing... the plot sucks I'm no good with it. -_- > even now..T-T
and i think he only said that because before i edited it, it showed pics i made recently. plus it was a pain to load. i guess i'll just post it in another thread

mendics
Pishbol novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharan 4/24/2008, 8:04 pm

Wait2x.... tell us what you've learned since you drew these drawings. What have you learned about coloring or drawing eyes or the human body or framing? What things are you doing different now?
Pharan
Pharan

Back to top Go down

Post by EiennoYume 4/25/2008, 6:36 am

Pharan wrote:No. Actually, Eienno, mendics originally posted some drawings from 2007-2008 (which were really good, actually. you should post them in the other sections, mendics.) but he edited them out already.

Were you part of the whole Ranga-style medieval wave, Eienno? XD

It's cool that Mendics already had a lot of practice with backgrounds and speed lines, even back then.

Eien is fine with me, Mr. Pharan. Though honorifics might do better, HAIL EIEN-SAMA!!! XD

Oh, I see. That's what you meant by "latest"...

Actually, my oldest drawings in my album were those of Ragnarok. I was most impressed by their artwork (in the ads and walls, at least), and as a person passionate in the world of art, I did fanarts (mostly done using Copy-Draw no Jutsu, for practice purposes). Although, I never played the game.

EiennoYume
Initiate

Number of posts : 9
Location/Province : Quezon City, Philippines
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mendics 4/29/2008, 11:09 pm

well er that biggest mistake i've ever done was play that game..>_> it consumed both of my time and money so its no good.. yeah and those ads were good but very misleading to the game.

mendics
Pishbol novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharan 5/1/2008, 10:40 pm

Hahaha! Totally! I was just majorly turned off by the game because it was too slow-paced...
I know it was within the limits of internet connections when the time it was made but, c'mon! It's frustrating. And its slow pace only means you're spending more money to have relatively less fun per unit of time.XD
Pharan
Pharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: