The Pishbol Cart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you practice

4 posters

Go down

How you practice Empty How you practice

Post by mendics 5/2/2008, 9:30 pm

"No pain, no gain"
people say that people like us who can draw are very talented but what people dont realize is that all of us has gone through a lot of obstacle that made us who we are.. its not that we are talented but its because of our undying wish to become better artists. We practice and sacrifice our time in order to draw magnificent pictures that people adore and love.if we dont we dont progress.. thats why most people are still in "stick figure" drawing skills, its because they dont practice.

anyways i was just wondering how you guys practice. As for me, i usually draw whenever i like, and if motivated i take time to learn what i need in order to improve. I'm currently trying to learn the foot, some perspective, and the female umm figure... Neutral

i'm also being tempted at the same time to watch tv and just slackoff. yup.. its pretty bad...

mendics
Pishbol novice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

How you practice Empty Re: How you practice

Post by jahmmon 5/3/2008, 3:41 am

I just draw and draw and draw.

In class, in the library, at home, on the bus.

jahmmon
Pishbol n00b

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mendics 5/3/2008, 11:45 am

i guess that works.. but i think if you knew what you would be studying and improving on, will make your progress faster..because you concentrate on it. You cant always practice without the knowledge of what your practicing.. i think >XD

mendics
Pishbol novice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Strafe Breaker 9/18/2008, 1:10 pm

I refuse to draw when motivated, but I read, watch,anime manga then when my sanity is at the brink of breaking I draw like hell^_^;
Strafe Breaker
Strafe Breaker
Initiate

Number of posts : 10
Location/Province : Manila
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharan 3/14/2009, 5:25 pm

interesting... we haven't seen much action here in these forums. looks like this was kind of a failure. We should've linked this with an actual site.

Haha! Maybe I'll revive this idea again someday.
Pharan
Pharan

Number of posts : 74
Location/Province : Cebu
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://sobriquetsketchblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: